This panel will focus on how communities of color build allyship and solidarity with one another, the importance of working together and showing up for each other, and what steps we can take as AAPIs to be better allies with other communities as well as highlight ways that the AAPI community can reject being used as a wedge in the broader fight towards racial equity. We will hear from organizational leaders from WKKF Racial Equity Anchor institutions on how our communities can stand together in solidarity with each other.
Rep. Judy Chu (CA-27), CAPAC Chair
- Emily Chatterjee, The Leadership Conference on Civil & Human Rights
- Kathy Ko Chin, Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum (APIAHF)
- Maria Dautruche, National Urban League
- Clarissa Martinez-de-Castro, UnidosUS
- Ian Record, National Congress of American Indians (NCAI)
Moderator: Gregg Orton, National Council of Asian Pacific Americans