Nielsen just released the 2019 Asian American consumer report titled: The Asian American Consumer Journey; Informed Influencers and Powerful Purchasers. This year’s body of work focuses on the Asian American consumer journey.
- What influences the behavior and preferences of Asian American consumers?
- What is the best way to reach this consumer group to build trust.
- How is the US mainstream reacting to the increase in population and buying power of Asian American consumers.
Following a momentous year for Asian Americans, in media, politics, culture, what we see in the data is that Asian Americans are voting with their wallet, their time and their votes. This Nielsen report delivers insights that all community leaders should know, to understand the impact of the ever-changing demographics of the American public.
- Congresswoman Grace Meng (NY-6)
- Mariko Carpenter, Nielsen
- Joby Fortson, Nielsen
- Daphne Kwok, AARP
- Madalene Xuan-Trang Mielke, APAICS
- Hanh Nguyen, Nielsen
- John C. Yang, AAJC
Advance registration for this event has closed. If you would like to attend. Please just show up at the event.
Cannon House Office Building
27 Independence Ave SE
Washington, DC 20003