Nielsen will co-host its annual congressional briefing with the Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies (APAICS) and discuss the newly released 2020 Asian American consumer report. Engaging Asian American Consumers At The Dawn Of A New Decade focuses on the following areas:
- The rise in Asian American consciousness and its importance to the community;
- Asian Americans are influencing two significant marketing trends: the streaming war and digital gaming; and
- What is the best way to reach the Asian American consumer group to build trust.
This Nielsen report delivers insights that all community leaders should know, to understand the impact of the ever-changing demographics of the American public.
With Census data serving as the foundation for these important Asian American consumer insights, this event will serve as a “call to action” and raise awareness for the upcoming decennial Census. It will serve as an opportunity to activate and equip external stakeholders, members and supporters of the AAPI community with additional informational resources about the 2020 Census.
- Congresswoman Grace Meng (NY-6)
- Mariko Carpenter, Strategic Community Alliances, Nielsen
- Lorraine Carrasco, Government Relations and Public Policy, Nielsen
- Julie Menin, Director, NYC Office of the Census
- Madalene Mielke, President and CEO, APAICS