- Ignite trains girls and young women to run for office and participant in the political process.
- New American Leaders provides training and resources to first- and second-generation Americans.
- Running Start trains young women in the areas of leadership, campaign strategy, and teamwork, without a partisan lens.
- Advance Native Political Leadership works to increase the representation of Indigenous people in elected offices at all levels and create pathways to leadership for Native candidates.
- Higher Heights Leadership Fund trains Black women to run for office and invests in Black women’s leadership.
- LatinasRepresent is an initiative to increase Latina participation throughout the civic engagement continuum.
- LGBTQ Victory Institute provides programming, services, and support to increase the number of LGBTQ people in public office.
- Vote Mama Foundation trains and empowers mothers with children 18 and younger to run for office.
- Vote Run Lead trains women to run for political office and win.
Left-leaning & Democratic Resources
- Arena — Arena convenes, trains, and supports the next generation of candidates and their staff.
- National Democratic Training Committee — Online or in-person training for any Democrat who wants to run, work, or volunteer on campaigns.
- Inclusv — Works to build pipelines for staffers of color in government, campaigns, nonprofits, advocacy, and foundations.
- GAIN Power — Community building virtual networking coworking platform for individuals, organizations, and campaigns working for Democratic and Progressive change.
- Looking for diverse consultants for your campaign questions?
Right-leaning & Republican Resources
- Women’s Public Leadership Network (WPLN) — Online candidate training designed with busy women in mind. Their programs can be tailored to individual member needs.
- Leadership Institute — LI’s unique Future Candidate School teaches potential candidates the steps to take today to ensure a winning campaign in the future. The training focuses on your personal and political preparation for a future career in elected office.
- American Majority — New Leaders Campaign Training is a one-day candidate training program specifically for state and local candidates.
- National Federation of Republican Women — Campaign Management School program is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of campaigns featuring top-notch Republican political professionals and strategists who have a wide range of knowledge and experience.