Pathways to Service 2020 — Taking your Voice Online: Designing a Digital Campaign
The third and final webinar in the Pathways to Service 2020: Finding your Civic Voice webinar series. Brought to you by the Appointments Project & Ready to Run Kansas Women’s Leadership Series.
Featuring: APAICS President & CEO Madalene Mielke, Helena Buchman, Pathway Campaigns, and Colin Hoffman, Sandlot Strategic
Five Nuggets of Knowledge
Ever wonder what you need to know before you run for office? Here are ‘5 Nuggets of Knowledge’ from former local elected Fmr. APAICS Director of Programs and Community Engagement, Vimala Phongsavanh!
How to Build Community through Public Boards & Commissions
- Vimala Phongsavanh, Fmr. APAICS Director of Programs and Community Engagement
- Ben DeGuzman, Acting Director, DC Mayor’s Office on Asian & Pacific Islander Affairs
- Nina Ahmad, Ph.D., Former Deputy Mayor, Public Engagement, Philadelphia
- Jessica Caloza, Board of Public Works, Los Angeles, CA
- Daphne Kwok, President Obama’s Advisory Commission on AAPIs